Thursday, February 7, 2013

From the FreeP: Morris adjusts to Black Bears in win

By René Reyes/DFP Staff

Junior forward Dom Morris returned to form for the Boston University men’s basketball team to help BU (12–11, 6–4 America East) defeat the University of Maine, 79–72, Tuesday night.

The Newark, Del., native tallied a career-high 20 points on 9-of-13 shooting after a forgettable outing at the University of Hartford five days ago, a game in which he missed five shots and registered four points.

“We play teams twice, so they know your tendencies,” Morris said of his bounce-back performance. “The first time I played Maine, I didn’t play well, but the first time I played Hartford, I played well. It just happened differently.

“They know what you like to do and what you are going to do. They just played me differently. I got off this game versus Hartford.”

Read more at dailyfreepress.com.

No comments: